The more you know...
We couldn’t be more honored to host some of the most interesting clients and innovative brands in the lash and beauty industry. As one of those special clients, we want you to feel safe, educated and excited about your experience at Lashing out! Below are just some of the ways we offer you and your natural lashes the the best.
How Long Will Eyelash Extensions Last?
The life of your extensions depends on:
- How well you follow the aftercare instructions provided at your appointment
- Your skin type and make up routine
- The length of your eyelash growth cycle
Fills are recommended every 2-4 weeks after the initial application to keep them looking full.
Routine touch-ups are recommended every two to four weeks, to keep your amazing eyelash extensions longer, saving you time and giving you confidence everyday. No other beauty treatment gives you such an instant facelift like beautiful natural looking eyelash extensions.
Will Eyelash Extensions Damage My Natural Lashes?
We only hire the best, trained lash artists. As long as you do not pick or pull at your lashes, eyelash extensions will not damage your natural lashes. Many people have actually seen eyelash growth after wearing extensions for long periods of time. We will discuss not only the look you want to achieve with eyelash extensions, but also what your natural lashes can support without causing any damage.
Am I A Good Candidate For Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are good for almost everyone! However, if you fall into any of the categories below you may not be a good candidate.
Any of the follow could dramatically decrease the longevity of your eyelash extensions or cause difficulties during application:
- You are unable to follow the aftercare instructions
- You habitually rub or pick at your eyelashes
- You are sick or feeling ill
- You do not have any natural eyelashes
- You have highly sensitive skin especially around your eyes
- You are unable to keep your eyes closed during the allotted time
A general rule of thumb is the less you mess with them the better your extensions will stay.
Will Eyelash Extensions Hurt?
There should be no pain during the application or daily wear of your eyelash extensions. If you are experiencing pain during your daily wear please contact your lash artist so they can look at them and see what could be causing it.
What Should I Do In Preparation For My Appointment?
There is not a lot to do to prepare for your eyelash appointment. Please come to your first appointment with no eye makeup or face makeup under your eye. If you have never been to Lashing Out before try to arrive early to fill out paperwork, use the restroom, etc.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Lashing Out and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You should know...
Your appointment is very important to us
Appointments can be made online or by phone. We do not accept appointments by e-mail,text, or social media. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment.
NEW CLIENTS must book a full set or a fill plus. Depending on the state of your current eyelash extensions if we don't need the whole hour and a half of the fill plus your price will be adjusted accordingly for your first fill)
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text and/or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24 business hours* before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- Clients who have no-showed for appointments may be asked to prepay/pay a deposit towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
We ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
We accept Cash and all major credit cards.
Gratuities are accepted in cash and by credit card. All gratuity is greatly appreciated. Since you have asked, tipping is along the same line as your hair appointment. A 20% gratuity is recommended for any service you have, and tips are genuinely appreciated for the full (pre-discounted) value.