Ashli K specializes in the latest techniques to make you wake up every day with beautiful brows! During your consultation, Ashli will determine the best technique (Microblading, Microshading/Ombré Brow, AKB Metier Mix, 3D Brow) to get you the brows of your dreams!
See all FAQs here and watch the video below for microblading information!
Ashli K of Ashli K Beauty and Shelby answer the biggest questions about getting your brows microbladed! Watch these gorgeous boss babes talk technique, pain level, and healing. Make sure you stay for the bloopers. Cheers to great brows 🥂 #bookwithlashingout #dallasmicroblading
Posted by Lashing Out DFW on Friday, November 15, 2019
Brow Aftercare Instructions Day 1:
- Using distilled water, gently apply light pressure to the brow area, hourly.
- Before bed, apply a thin layer of ointment to the brow area using a cotton swab. Never use your finger-tips.
- DO NOT wet the brows or allow makeup or other products to flow through the serviced area.
- Be sure to avoid excessive sweating.
- DO NOT assist in the peeling process. Instead, allow the skin to naturally shed.
- Apply a thin layer of ointment to the brow area using a cotton swab twice daily until a scab has formed over the brows (never use your fingertips). If the ointment is oversaturated, skip an application and allow the ointment to “dry out”
- Gently cleanse brows with mild soap.
- Avoid swimming or exposure to chlorine for 14 days after the procedure.
- You may begin makeup application at this time.
BOOKING & REFUND POLICY To reserve an appointment a retainer fee is required. All retaining fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Appointments must be canceled 48hr prior to the appointment or they are subject to a 50% late cancellation fee which will be processed to the client’s card on file. No shows will be charged 100% of the service.
Late arrivals, 15 minutes or more past a scheduled appointment, are subject to cancellation and will be considered a No Show.
If the client cancels for any reason or if Ashli K. Beauty finds that a client’s medical condition would interfere with the performing of services during the appointment, then the pre-scheduled appointment will automatically cancel and is subject to the 50% late cancelation fee.
All sales are FINAL. There are no refunds for services rendered. Reasonable accommodations may be provided for customer satisfaction at the Ashli K. Beauty’s discretion.