Spray Tanning and
Custom, flawless airbrush tanning and professional teeth whitening in Dallas, Texas.
Bring Me Bronze will have your skin glowing and perfect for any occasion! You will leave your appointment looking and feeling your best with the perfect bronze and dazzling, white teeth!
For all Bring Me Bronze deals, click here.
*mobile airbrush tanning is available upon request for the Dallas area only at an additional $20.
- It is recommended to book a week or more in advance to reserve your preferred date and time- especially around holidays. During booking, you will confirm the address for your appointment. We are located at Lashing Out in Oaklawn, Dallas TX. For mobile appointments, please give any parking or driving directions and be ready 10 mins before your appointment.
- Please shower, shave, and exfoliate well prior to your tan. Remove all lotions, deodorant, and makeup.
- All tanning necessities such as hair cap and disposable bottoms are provided. You can wear whatever you are comfortable in during your tan- keep in mind anything worn will leave tan lines.
- A custom consultation will be given discussing skin type, and what tone is desired. Rapid tanning options are available as well as an overnight tanning solution. You may also add complimentary 24k gold drops and drying powder to your session.
- Loose clothing and flip-flops should be worn after tanning- skip the bra or anything tight that might budge the tan. Avoid contact with water until your first shower once the tan has processed. Hydrate your skin every day to extend the life of your tan and do not exfoliate while wearing a tan.
- HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?
On average, spray tan results last about 7-10+ days. However, longevity depends on several factors, which include lifestyle habits, daily activities, and skin routines. Spending time in jacuzzis or saunas, taking long baths or showers on a daily basis, participating in activities that may cause excessive sweating (ex: spinning), exfoliation, hair removal, or even a lack of skin hydration may cause the product to fade faster.
- WILL MY TAN TURN OUT ORANGE?
Never! Giving our clients natural-looking skin complexions is our primary concern. Our solutions have been carefully designed to give you that perfect-looking glow. Rest assured, you will never look orange!
- IS SPRAY TANNING SAFE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN?
DHA acts only on the top layer of the skin. Bring Me Bronze solutions are natural and non-toxic and there is no evidence that demonstrates the harmfulness of DHA. However, each pregnancy is different and we strongly recommend consulting your doctor before making an appointment.
- CAN I USE A MOISTURIZER OR HYDRATING LOTION AFTER MY SESSION?
Hydrating your skin is the key to maintaining your spray tan. Our solution contains moisturizing agents that will keep your skin hydrated until your first shower. After your first shower, you should apply a hydrating lotion every day to extend the tan’s longevity.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A SPRAY TANNING SESSION COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL TANNING?
In addition to obtaining an instant result, you avoid all of the harmful effects that could result from UV ray exposure in tanning beds or from the sun itself. In other words, by limiting your exposure to such harmful effects you are reducing your risk of developing skin cancer and avoiding the premature aging of your skin (wrinkles, pigmentary spots, discoloration, etc.).
- HOW LONG IS A WHITENING SESSION?
Each professional whitening session is 20-30 minutes and can even be done while tanning! A prescription-strength gel is applied to the enamel, avoiding the gums and lips. Results are instant and continue to develop over 24 hours post-session.
- IS THERE ANY PREP OR POST CARE WITH WHITENING?
You should brush your teeth before your session and eat, as you will want to only consume water after for up to two hours after your appointment.
Dark staining foods such as red pasta sauces, wine and coffee should be avoided for 24h after your treatment as teeth are continuing to brighten.
- HOW OFTEN CAN YOU WHITEN YOUR TEETH?
Depending on how white you want your teeth and how stained they are (which depends on how much coffee and red wine you drink etc.) you can start with 2 sessions a month or do a few back to back sessions for extra whitening power. We will give you a consultation and put together a plan that will work best for you.Each session comes with a touch-up kit to take home and continue to use, as well as a complimentary chapstick and mouth wash!
- TELL ME MORE ABOUT TEETH WHITENING:
Our gel is different from other whitening options in several ways: it’s safe on enamel, protects gums, causes little to no-sensitivity, is a registered natural health product and on top of all that, it’s more cost-effective. One 20 min treatment is the equivalent in whitening power to 50 tubes of whitening toothpaste, 25 dental whitening syringes and 5 packages of strips!
- WHAT DOES THE WHITENING GEL TASTE LIKE?
Fresh, minty and lightly sweet! The whitening gel will not make much contact with your tongue (it’s ok if it does) so you likely won’t notice a taste to the gel at all.